From Monday 17th May 2021, we are able to reopen our indoor seating areas. Booking is available for indoor tables only by calling or emailing the team via the contact details found on the website.
The rule of 6 will continue to be in place for indoor tables, which allows 6 guests (including children of all ages) to sit together, or alternatively more guests providing they are from now more than 2 households.
The NHS Track and Trace system will continue to be in place, and all guests over the age of 16 will be required to provide their details on arrival, either by using the NHS COVID-19 app, or filling in a paper copy if needed. This is a legal requirement, therefore please note we cannot allow entry to the premises without our guests doing this.
Our indoor seating will be table service only (no bar service). All guests must wear masks indoors while walking to their table, or while using the toilets. Masks can be taken off while seated at the table.
Social distancing is still required.
Please do not visit our premises if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been told to isolate
Our safety promise:
As a company, we have put procedures in place to enable us to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible. These include the following:
- Our staff are taking twice weekly COVID-19 tests before they come to work
- Masks are worn by staff at all times, both indoors and outdoors
- Our sanitiser stations are placed around the premises for staff and customers to use regularly
- We have minimised our staffing levels to ensure we are able to maintain social distancing within our more enclosed work areas such as our kitchen and bar
- We have cleaning procedures in place to ensure all areas of our premises are regularly checked and sanitised
If you have any concerns ahead of your visit to us, and wish to know more about our procedures, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team, who will be happy to help